will help you with your commercial and contract surety bonds.
The commercial surety market includes numerous types of bonds categorized as court judicial, court fiduciary, public official, license and permit and many miscellaneous bonds that include guarantees of financial performance.
Ratcliffe Insurance also writes Fidelity Bonds which cover losses arising from employee dishonesty or errors and omissions. Contract bonds guarantee the performance of obligations covered by a written agreement between two parties.
Ratcliffe Insurance provides the following types of surety bonds:
- Probate or Fiduciary Bonds for Guardians, Conservators, Administrators or Executors of Estates
- Fidelity-Blanket Position or Commercial Blanket Bond - Insures a business for losses caused by dishonest acts of its employees
- ERISA/Pension/Profit Sharing Plan
- Dishonesty or Janitorial Services Bond
- Home Improvement Contractor Bond
- Title Insurance Settlement Agent
- Notary Public E&O Insurance
- Sheriff Indemnity Bonds
- Contract Bonds
- City & County License and Permit Bonds
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds
- Land Use (Highway) Permit Bond
- Pawn Broker Bond